Saturday 16 June 2012


NEW LONG LOUIS IMAGINE

#imagine You were in english class, so bored. You were doing the usual - Daydreaming about boys and doodling on your notebook. You werent even paying attention to your teacher, she was blabbing on about the biggest pile of rubbih in your opinion. Finally the bell rang - Thank god.
Teacher: 'Before you go class, id like to tell you all that we will be having a new student starting our class tomorrow, so please make him feel welcome! ill see you all tomorrow!'
You: 'Did you hear that Becca? We have to make HIM feel welcome...Him? as in boy! a new boy is starting tomorrow!' you say excitedly to your best friend.
Rebecca: 'Why is it when you hear there is a new boy starting you get so excited and freaked out? I bet he's a going to be a real freak, and a nerd who loves working and studying!' she laughs
You: 'I bet he's a real fitty!' you wink
Rebecca: 'We'll see tomorrow..and if he is, I get dibs!' she winks
You: 'Naw'aw, You said he's going to be nerdy..I get him!' you wink back
Rebecca: 'Yea..yea! come on..let's get out of this dump! I wanna get home'

........
THE NEXT DAY
You and rebecca are sitting waiting patiently in class for the teacher and the new student to come in..youre praying that he's good looking - all the boys in your class are freaks!
Teacher: 'Sorry im late guys! I was getting to know are new students!'
You: 'Students? so what..theres two new guys?' you shout
Teacher: 'Yes..looks like i made a mistake, Come on in boys!'
You whisper to Rebecca: 'Oh my god! they're..they're f***ing perfect...dibs on the straight haired one!'
Rebecca: 'You got that right..they arent nerds at all! Oh my god..I get the curly haired one!' she winks
You: 'I have a feeling today will be a good one! But we need to get their attention first!'
Teacher: 'Please introduce yourselves to the class boys!'
'Hi, Im Louis' he smiles
You: 'Oh my god..his voice!' you whisper to rebecca
'Hey, Im Harry!' he smiles
Rebecca: 'How does a guy have such perfect hair!' she giggles
Teacher: 'Okay everyone, I want you to be really friendly to louis and harry, now we shall begin with the lesson..Hmm you boys can sit...?'
You&Rebecca: 'Please be beside us, please be beside us!'
Louis: 'How about beside them two lovely ladies!' he winks and points to you's.
Your face lit up and you just wanted to scream..this was amazing..he called you lovely!
Teacher: 'Okay then..you can sit beside [yn] and Rebecca!'
You and Sophie high five under the desk and You notice Louis give harry a high five behind there backs..
You whisper to rebecca as they make their way down to you..'Oh my god..look at them, act cool!' you laugh
Louis: 'Hi girls..Im louis. and this is Harry!'
Harry: 'Hi!' he smiles
You: 'Hey! im [yn] and this is my best friend rebecca!'
Rebecca: 'Hello!' she smiles
Harry: 'Lovely to meet you, we were wondering..well we dont really know anyone here yet so would you mind if we sat with you at lunch, i mean if thats ok with you?' he smiles
You: 'Yes..of course!'
Teacher: 'Ok...i understand you are making new friends here [yn] and rebecca, but please..save it for after my class, we need to continue!' she turns to the board and starts to write notes down..
You: 'But Miss..You said make them feel welcome..and well thats what im doing!' you shout from the back of the class
Everyone laughs
Teacher: 'Well..wait till my class is over..now everyone open their notebooks and continue the notes from yesterday, Louis and Harry, I suggest you copy up from the girls!'
Louis: 'Jeez, whats up with her, I mean apart from her hideous outfit!' he whispers to you
You laugh..'God, he is so funny, just perfect, but what would he see in a girl like me?' you say to yourself - 'he's what i have been waiting for my whole life... '
You: 'Get used to it..she never lets us talk in class, She sent me to the principal last week for talking to rebecca..and it was a very important conversation too!' you laugh..
Louis: 'Oh really..what was it about then?' he laughs
You: 'Oh just girl stuff!' you wink
Louis: 'Oh ok then..whatever you say!' he laughs and winks
You: 'Here..you can take my notebook and copy the notes, well actually, I havent got them either, I wasnt listening in class yesterday..come to think of it, I never do!' you laugh
Louis laughs too!
Louis: 'Looks like we have something in common then' he winks
You: 'I guess so!' you laugh
You turn back to Rebecca who is sitting chatting away to Harry..
You: 'So..Where abouts in town did you's move to guys?'
Harry: 'We live in House Avenue Street, about 10 minutes from this school!'
You: 'Awesome..Thats where I live! we probably live a few doors down from eachother!' you smile
Louis: Thats so cool, What a coincidence!'
Harry: 'What about you Rebecca?'
Rebecca: 'I live in the estate next to yours..So its only a few minutes walk!'
Harry: 'Cool! maybe we could all meet after school or something!'
You: 'Yeah..that would be great! What you think becca?'
Rebecca: 'I'd love to but I have a math exam to study for and some other family stuff! maybe another time..yeah?'
Louis: 'Sure!
Harry: 'So have you girls got any other friends..you know as in boy friends?' he winks
You: 'Nope we're both single, all the guys around this place are freaks...well until today!' you smile
Louis looks at Harry and winks..
Teacher: 'Is that you talking again Rebecca and [yn]!..This is your last warning girls..please keep quiet and save it for after class!'
You: 'Yes Miss!' you roll your eyes
Harry: 'Ehm sorry miss, but dont blame rebecca and [yn], it was my fault. I was asking them questions about the timetable!' he winks at you
Teacher: 'Oh ok, sorry then! If you have anymore questions feel free to ask the girls ok boys!'
Harry: 'Thanks Miss!'
You: 'Okay..that teacher officially hates me!' you whisper
Louis: 'How could anyone hate you love, besides, Harry has a way with older women! aint that right haz!?' he winks
Harry: 'Shut up lou!..but yea I do!' he winks
You and Rebecca both laugh..
The bell rings for lunchtime...
You: 'Finallyyy!' you laugh
Louis: 'So its lunchtime now yea?'
Rebecca: 'yep! I need to go to the bathroom first though!' she laughs
You: 'Me too!..so do you guys wanna wait at the lockers for us and we can all go down to the cafeteria together?'
Harry: 'Sure thing!'
You: 'Okay! we'll meet you there then!'
Louis: 'Okay!'
...
YOUR POV
You: 'Oh my god...'
Rebecca: 'I know right!'
You: 'They are perfect, I mean wow! I love them so much! and we've only known them for an hour'
Rebecca: 'Yeah..looks like you and louis we're getting to know eachother!' she winks
You: 'Yea, we were! hes so nice, caring, and hilarious!..Rebecca?'
Rebecca: 'Yea?'
You: 'I think ive fallen for him!' you giggle
Rebecca: 'Aww..get in!..you can do it!' she winks
You: 'How can I? theres no way a guy like louis would like me? Hes flawless and im just your average girl!'
Rebecca; 'Dont say that hun! your beautiful, He so likes you, I could tell! yous would be perfect together!' she smiles
You: 'Thanks but wait?..we never found out if they have girlfriends?'
Rebecca: 'I think they would have mentioned that by now...and why would they ask us if we had boyfriends if they were taken?' she winks
You: 'Come on..we better go back and meet them!'
......
LOUIS POV
Harry: 'You are so in there mate!' he winks
Me: 'Shes so beautiful though haz, shes funny - she can make me laugh! and shes up for a good time! shes just so full of life! shes my perfect girl!'
Harry 'Someone's in loveee!' he winks
Me: 'I know ive only met her, but if feels like ive known her all my life, there was connection between us, She is the one!'
Harry: 'Tell her how you feel then!'
Me: 'No! I cant say anything yet..we've only just met! I'll wait till after lunch, she might not feel the same!'
Harry: 'She so does man! I could tell, you's two were flirting away like there was no tomorrow!' he winks
Me: 'Look there theyre coming! Look at her, her hair, her eyes..and that smile! shes perfect'

....
You: 'Okay so we have about 10 minutes left of lunch..what you wanna do guys?'
Louis: 'What do you's normally do?'
Rebecca: 'We usually just go outside and sit on the grass..just chill!' she laughs
Louis: 'Lets go then, you coming haz!'
Harry: 'Ive some books to get from my locker, ill meet yous in class, you wanna come rebecca?' he winks indicating to leave you and louis alone
Rebecca: 'Yeah sure..ill see you later [yn]!'
You: 'Okay see ya!'
Louis: 'You coming or what?' he shouts to you halfway outside
You: 'Oi! wait for me!' you laugh running after him
..
You: 'So how long have you and Harry known eachother?'
Louis: 'We've been best friends since we can remember!'
You: 'So have becca and me!' you smile
Louis: 'So you like this school then!?'
You: 'Well now that ive met you guys, yes! i love it!' you laugh
Louis: 'Yeah..I wanna say thanks for making us feel so welcome! you's two are the best!' he hugs you
'Oh my god, he hugged me! eeeeep he hugged me!!! I wonder does he like me back? omg, he smells so good!..Calm [yn] stay calm!'
You: Aww, no probs lou!' you laugh
Suddenly one of the girls in your year comes up to you and louis
Katie: 'Are yous two going out?'
You look at louis..this is awkward....
You: 'Um, no were not why?'
Katie: 'Oh..I just thought you's were! You's should, you would be so cute!..bye!'
She leaves
You laugh..'that was awkward!'
Louis: 'Would it be awkward if I do this?' he leans in closer, your noses touching, you can feel his warm breath tingle against your skin.
You smile and bite your lip..you look to the ground
Louis lifts your chin with his finger so your eyes are gazed in his..
Louis: 'I know I have only known you for a couple of hours [yn]! but it feels like forever, you are perfect! From the first moment i stepped into that classsroom, and looked at the back of the room and saw your beautiful smile light up - i knew you would be the one for me!'
You: 'Are you gonna kiss me now or what?' you wink
Louis: 'I love you [yn]!' he leans in and kisses you passionately
Harry and Rebecca: 'Awwwww!'
You pull away and notice Harry and Rebecca standing there high fiving!'
You: 'You guys!...'
Rebecca: 'You and louis are so perfect together! we had to!' she smiles
The bell rings..
You: 'Come on we better get to class..!'
Louis: 'This has been the best first day ever..I love you [yn]!'
You: 'I love you too lou!
You and louis walk to class hand in hand down the corridor..who says school can't be fun ;)

Thanks for reading! Hope you liked it!
Feedback appreciated! :)
Much love xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment