Sunday 10 June 2012


 NEW LONG LIAM #IMAGINE

Liams POV
We are best friends...well we were best friends, some how and some way we have slowly drifted apart..we were so close! we told eachother everything..i loved her, i never told her though...i couldnt risk it! She was the best thing to ever happen to me, i hate having her not around, i miss her and i need her back.. Ever since we got put into different classes, shes changed and shes got herself a boy friend, i hate him. It should be me she should be with, i love her so much and i would treat her right. I was waiting at the school gate for her, we always walked home together no matter what. Then i spotted her, she looked beautiful, she always did! that gorgeous silky brown hair sitting perfectly on her shoulders, he bright shining eyes and her smile. I waved at her. She didnt wave back though, like she normally would..she just gave me a fake smile, i could tell it was fake because we were best friends, i knew everything and anything about her..now?..now i wasnt so sure...

Liam: 'Hey [yn]!'
You: 'Hi Liam!'
Liam: 'You ready to go then?'
- she looked at me funny
You: 'Well..the thing is, me and Becky are going shopping now, then im meeting Steven! i hope you dont mind, ill see you tomorrow sometime yea?'
Liam: 'Oh ok then you have fun! ill see you soon!'
You: 'Bye Liam!'
- she left and i was heart broken..we always walked home together! and i had a feeling that i wouldnt see her tomorrow, or the next day! I knew that i would never get my best friend back!..worst of all, it was now summer! when would i get to spend time with her ever again?

A week has gone now and I havent heard from her..maybe something has happened? OR maybe shes completely forgot i even exist! I miss her so much, yea ive got the lads but i need her! I love her.
......
Harry: 'Liam we're going out clubbing tonight, me and all the lads..you coming?'
Louis: 'Whats happening?' - louis joins the convo
Harry: 'Im telling Liam that we're all going out tonight!'
Liam: 'You go and enjoy yourselves! i dont really wanna go!'
Louis: 'Liam! you have to come out sometime..you cant stay in for the rest of your life thinking about her!'
Liam: 'You dont get it Lou! I miss her so much..i cant sleep at night, i love her, i just want her back!'
Harry: 'Aw mate, dont worry! she will come back trust me! she doesnt realise it..but she needs you too!'
Louis: 'Yes, she will come back!..now you coming tonight then?'
Liam: 'No thanks! I dont want to watch you lot get drunk and make idiots of yourselves!' he laughs
Harry: 'Thats why you are coming..to take care of us!' he smiles
Liam: 'I'll think ill pass thanks haz! you go an enjoy yourselves!'
Louis: 'Okay then..bye! we'll see you later!'
Liam: 'Bye guys!'

Liam was lying up watching a movie..when the door knocked.
Liam answered the door..and you were there at the front in tears..
Liam: '[yn]!? what are you doing here?'
You: 'Oh..sorry i'll go!'
Liam: 'No, no, no dont go babe! come on in..and you can tell me whats wrong!'
You and Liam go into the room and sit on the couch and you break down in tears..
You: 'Liam! Im so sorry! for everything..i should have never left you the way i did! im so sorry! i was so stupid! what was i thinking!' you cry
Liam: 'Shh babe! its alright, now do you wanna tell me what this is about?' he pulls you into a tight hug

Your pov
Why did i ever do this to Liam, he was my bestfriend i was the luckiest girl in the world to have him...Ive missed him loads! Ive only just realised how much i love him...Wait! No! Liam is my my friend, nothing else! I know he doesnt feel the same...He'll probably never forgive me! I think ive fallen for Liam..

...
You: 'Steven broke up with me...he thought i was cheating!' you cried as you covered your wrists by putting a cushion over them
Liam: 'And where you?...cheating on him?'
You: 'No..'
Liam: 'Im so sorry babe..but why are you hiding your wrists under that cushion!' he says pulling the cushion away from you
You: 'No..Liam dont please! its nothing!...' you say pulling it back
Liam: 'Let me see!' he eventually pulls the cushion off you but he lands on top of you..
You: 'OUCH!' you cry in pain
Liam: 'Sorry..now seriously what is wrong! please tell me [yn]! what has happened!'
You cry onto Liams shoulder...Liam wraps his arm round you.
You: 'Okay..ill show you but please dont get angry..' you cry
Liam: 'Okay..'
You cry as you pull up your top to show Liam the bruises and scratches..
Liam: 'Oh my god! did he do this to you?' he shouts
You: 'You said you wouldnt get angry!'
Liam: 'How can I not get angry...I'll kill him!'
You: 'Liam..please leave it!'
Liam: 'No! How can someone ever do this to you babe! its not right..he should be locked up for treating you like this..you didnt deserve none if it!'
You: 'Its all my fault..i should have never left you out..im sorry!' you cry
Liam: 'Sh babe..its not your fault!' he hugs you..
You and Liam lie on the sofa..you cuddle up to his chest
this is nice.
You: 'Liam?'
Liam: 'Yes babe?'
You: 'Im so sorry.'
Liam: 'Will you quit apologising..now come here!' he hugs you.
You: 'Ive missed your hugs!' you giggle
Liam: 'So have I!' he smiles
You: 'Where are the other boys?'
Liam: 'They went out to a club! they wanted me to come..but I couldnt have been bothered!' he laughs
You: 'Aww youre so sensible!' you giggle
Liam: 'Am i sensible now?'
You: 'Wha-' Suddenly you feel Liams soft lips crash onto yours..you kiss him back! youve wanted this for so long..youve only realised it now!
Liam pulls away and you feel yourself blush slightly, you did not expect this!
You: 'Liam I-'
Liam: Shh! before you say anything i need to say that I love you so much [yn]! I always have! you are the most beautiful girl I have ever met! i never want to be apart from you ever..i need you!'
You: 'Liam..I was going to say I love you too!' you giggle
Liam: 'Oh..well thats good then!' he smiles and kisses your nose
You: 'yes, yes it is!' you smile
You and Liam cuddle up on the Sofa..and you eventually fall asleep on his chest..
It is really late now, and Liam is still awake watching tv while you are asleeep on his chest..he hears someone come in through the door..
Harry: 'That was a great night lads..Liam you had to be there!' he shouted from outside of the room..
Louis: 'Liam! Where are you mate?'
Liam: Im in the front room..come on through!'
Niall: 'What you watching..wait what?..is that who i think it is!?'
Liam smiles and nods
Harry: 'Awwwwww!'
Zayn: 'That is so cute!'
Louis: 'We told you she'd come back...'

Thanks for reading! Hope you liked that one! Please tell me what you thought! :D
Much Love xxx

1 comment:

  1. Cutee, i love your imagines, i'm reading every imagine now haha love them <3 x

    ReplyDelete